Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Clip for Witnessing

I am always looking for different ways and different avenues to share the gospel with people. The internet and all of its features has opened up a whole new world of opportunities for conveying the gospel to people. The internet is a tool and like any tool, it can be used for evil or for good. I want to encourage you to use it for the greatest good of conveying the heart-changing, hope-giving, grace-conveying, God-exalting gospel of Christ.

I found this clip many months ago on youtube and think it is one of the most profound examples on pop-culture t.v. of the way people surpress the guilt they know they have. Ray Comfort takes this theological golden nugget of prime time television and uses it to explain the conscience and the way the law exposes our need of a savior. I have a video feature on my phone and recorded the clip just in case I land in that particular situation where I could show it to someone. I am not sure about how to email it, but at the least you could copy the address on youtube and send it to someone.


May the Lord show you a way to use this, and a host of other tools, for conveying the gospel.

No comments: